每天60句|請人重覆與放慢(實用禮貌替換)|2025-11-05(附 IPA 与中文翻译)

Could you please repeat that?
/kʊd juː pliːz rɪˈpiːt ðæt/
可以請你再說一次嗎?

Sorry, I didn’t catch that.
/ˈsɔːri | aɪ ˈdɪdənt kætʃ ðæt/
不好意思,我剛剛沒聽清楚。

Would you mind saying it again?
/wʊd juː maɪnd ˈseɪɪŋ ɪt əˈɡɛn/
方便再說一遍嗎?

Could you speak a bit slower?
/kʊd juː spiːk ə bɪt ˈsloʊər/
可以講慢一點點嗎?

Can you slow down slightly, please?
/kæn juː sloʊ daʊn ˈslaɪtli | pliːz/
可以稍微放慢一點嗎?

Could you say that more clearly?
/kʊd juː seɪ ðæt mɔːr ˈklɪrli/
可以說清楚一點嗎?

I’m not sure I understood.
/aɪm nɑːt ʃʊr aɪ ˌʌndərˈstʊd/
我不太確定有沒有聽懂。

Would you rephrase that, please?
/wʊd juː riːˈfreɪz ðæt | pliːz/
可以換個說法嗎?

Could you break it down for me?
/kʊd juː breɪk ɪt daʊn fər miː/
能幫我拆解說明一下嗎?

One more time, a little slower.
/wʌn mɔːr taɪm | ə ˈlɪtl ˈsloʊər/
再說一次,稍微慢一點。

Sorry, the line is cutting out.
/ˈsɔːri | ðə laɪn ɪz ˈkʌtɪŋ aʊt/
抱歉,通話有斷訊。

Your audio dropped for a second.
/jʊr ˈɔːdioʊ drɑːpt fər ə ˈsɛkənd/
你的聲音剛剛斷了一下。

Could you repeat the last part?
/kʊd juː rɪˈpiːt ðə læst pɑːrt/
最後一段可以重覆嗎?

What did you say after that?
/wʌt dɪd juː seɪ ˈæftər ðæt/
剛剛後面你說什麼?

Sorry, there’s some background noise.
/ˈsɔːri | ðɛrz sʌm ˈbækˌɡraʊnd nɔɪz/
不好意思,背景有點吵。

Could you move closer to the mic?
/kʊd juː muːv ˈkloʊsər tə ðə maɪk/
可以靠近麥克風一點嗎?

Would you type that in the chat?
/wʊd juː taɪp ðæt ɪn ðə tʃæt/
可以打在聊天室嗎?

May I confirm what you said?
/meɪ aɪ kənˈfɜːrm wʌt juː sɛd/
我確認一下你剛剛說的。

Do you mean the earlier schedule?
/duː juː miːn ði ˈɜːrliər ˈskɛdʒuːl/
你的意思是較早的時程嗎?

Just to confirm, you said Tuesday?
/dʒʌst tə kənˈfɜːrm | juː sɛd ˈtuːzdeɪ/
再確認一下,你說星期二嗎?

Could you spell that name, please?
/kʊd juː spɛl ðæt neɪm | pliːz/
可以拼一下那個名字嗎?

How do you spell that word?
/haʊ duː juː spɛl ðæt wɜːrd/
那個單字怎麼拼?

Could you share a quick example?
/kʊd juː ʃɛr ə kwɪk ɪɡˈzæmpl/
可以舉個簡單的例子嗎?

What’s the main point again, please?
/wʌts ðə meɪn pɔɪnt əˈɡɛn | pliːz/
重點再說一次可以嗎?

Would you summarize that briefly?
/wʊd juː ˈsʌməˌraɪz ðæt ˈbriːfli/
可以簡短總結一下嗎?

I lost you there for a moment.
/aɪ lɔːst juː ðɛr fər ə ˈmoʊmənt/
剛剛有一段沒聽到。

Could you restart that sentence?
/kʊd juː riːˈstɑːrt ðæt ˈsɛntəns/
可以從那句再開始嗎?

Sorry, I’m still a bit lost.
/ˈsɔːri | aɪm stɪl ə bɪt lɔːst/
抱歉,我還是有點不懂。

Would you slow down a touch?
/wʊd juː sloʊ daʊn ə tʌtʃ/
可以再慢一點點嗎?

Could you pause between ideas?
/kʊd juː pɔːz bɪˈtwiːn aɪˈdiːəz/
說到重點時可以稍停一下嗎?

Please give me a moment to note.
/pliːz ɡɪv miː ə ˈmoʊmənt tə noʊt/
請給我一點時間做筆記。

Let me read that back to you.
/lɛt miː riːd ðæt bæk tə juː/
我複述一次給你確認。

So, you’re suggesting the first option.
/soʊ | jʊr səˈdʒɛstɪŋ ðə fɜːrst ˈɑːpʃən/
所以你是建議第一個選項。

Did I get that right so far?
/dɪd aɪ ɡɛt ðæt raɪt soʊ fɑːr/
到這裡我理解正確嗎?

Could you highlight the keywords?
/kʊd juː ˈhaɪˌlaɪt ðə ˈkiːwɜːrdz/
可以強調關鍵詞嗎?

Would you slow down on numbers?
/wʊd juː sloʊ daʊn ɑːn ˈnʌmbərz/
報數字時可以慢一點嗎?

Please repeat the address slowly.
/pliːz rɪˈpiːt ði əˈdrɛs ˈsloʊli/
地址請慢慢重覆一次。

Could you share that step by step?
/kʊd juː ʃɛr ðæt stɛp baɪ stɛp/
可以一步一步說明嗎?

Sorry, English isn’t my first language.
/ˈsɔːri | ˈɪŋɡlɪʃ ˈɪzənt maɪ fɜːrst ˈlæŋɡwɪdʒ/
不好意思,英文不是我的母語。

I’m still learning; please go slower.
/aɪm stɪl ˈlɜːrnɪŋ | pliːz ɡoʊ ˈsloʊər/
我還在學習,能再慢一點嗎?

Could you show me that in writing?
/kʊd juː ʃoʊ miː ðæt ɪn ˈraɪtɪŋ/
可以寫給我看嗎?

Would captions be possible for this?
/wʊd ˈkæpʃənz biː ˈpɑːsəbl fər ðɪs/
這個可以加上字幕嗎?

Please repeat from the beginning.
/pliːz rɪˈpiːt frəm ðə bɪˈɡɪnɪŋ/
可以從頭再說一次嗎?

Could you emphasize key dates again?
/kʊd juː ˈɛmfəˌsaɪz kiː deɪts əˈɡɛn/
重要日期可以再強調一次嗎?

Sorry, could you avoid acronyms?
/ˈsɔːri | kʊd juː əˈvɔɪd ˈækrənɪmz/
不好意思,可以避免縮寫嗎?

Would you explain that abbreviation?
/wʊd juː ɪkˈspleɪn ðæt əˌbriːviˈeɪʃn/
可以解釋那個縮寫嗎?

Could you give a simpler example?
/kʊd juː ɡɪv ə ˈsɪmplər ɪɡˈzæmpl/
可以給更簡單的例子嗎?

Let’s take it one step at a time.
/lɛts teɪk ɪt wʌn stɛp ət ə taɪm/
我們一步一步來。

Please speak up just a little.
/pliːz spiːk ʌp dʒʌst ə ˈlɪtl/
可以大聲一點點嗎?

Could you avoid talking too fast?
/kʊd juː əˈvɔɪd ˈtɔːkɪŋ tuː fæst/
可以不要講太快嗎?

Would you share your screen briefly?
/wʊd juː ʃɛr jʊr skriːn ˈbriːfli/
可以快速分享一下畫面嗎?

Could you circle that on the slide?
/kʊd juː ˈsɜːrkl ðæt ɑːn ðə slaɪd/
可以在投影片圈出來嗎?

Please repeat the instructions slowly.
/pliːz rɪˈpiːt ði ɪnˈstrʌkʃənz ˈsloʊli/
操作步驟請慢慢重覆。

Just to be clear, we meet online?
/dʒʌst tə biː klɪr | wiː miːt ɑːnˈlaɪn/
確認一下,我們是線上開會嗎?

Am I following you correctly here?
/æm aɪ ˈfɑːloʊɪŋ juː kəˈrɛktli hɪr/
我理解正確嗎?

Could you repeat that number slowly?
/kʊd juː rɪˈpiːt ðæt ˈnʌmbər ˈsloʊli/
那個數字可以慢慢說嗎?

Would you recap the main takeaway?
/wʊd juː ˈriːˌkæp ðə meɪn ˈteɪkəˌweɪ/
可以重點複盤一下嗎?

Sorry, could you say that once more?
/ˈsɔːri | kʊd juː seɪ ðæt wʌns mɔːr/
不好意思,再說一次可以嗎?

Please slow your pace a little.
/pliːz sloʊ jʊr peɪs ə ˈlɪtl/
可以把語速放慢一點嗎?

Thanks so much for repeating that.
/θæŋks soʊ mʌtʃ fər rɪˈpiːtɪŋ ðæt/
非常感謝你再重覆一遍。

发表评论

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注